Tuesday 21 August 2012

V.E.T.S today

Aston's Day:

Well we're off to the vets (don't tell Rio) for his boosters.  Nah Rio loves the vet lady.  She spoilt him rotten when he had his cherries removed.  It's motorbike night on the quay later and my little brother is coming to stay.  Also got to do some revision for my exam resit on Thursday and somehow write a quiz for my Grandads RMA group.  It's going to be a busy couple of days.

Rio's Day:

Well Rio's had a pretty rough day.  First he was jabbed in the neck for his booster jabs.  Then he was tricked into eating his worming tablet because I pretended it was a treat.  I feel quite terrible as while trimming Rio's claws as I got to his last claw which happened to be the dewclaw he wriggled.  Now my poor pooch is nursing a flour packed dewclaw.  I've promised him I won't ever do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment