Thursday 23 August 2012

Naughty Boy

Aston's Day:

Well  today was resit day for my Toxicology exam.  I really can't comment on how I thought it went, we'll just have to wait and see.  Not only that but Rio scared the life out of my grandparents today and to make matters even worse I think I may have accidently driven through a red light on the way home.

Rio's Day:

Well what can I say about Rio's day.  My nan picked him up as she sometimes does and took him over to her garden like she always does.  After a while she wonders where Rio is .  Rio at this moment is dancing with cars on the fast road on the other side of the field next to the garden.  He has never ever gone this far from the garden before.  Luckily a car stopped before flattening Rio and a little boy jumped out and tried to pick up Rio.  By this time my Grandad was running across the field calling for Rio to get back here and jumping over the fence trying to catch the little bugger before the boy got hold of him.  Luckily he ran back into the field after my nan threw a stone into it and he was scooped up and put on his lead tied to the table.  It's so sad as now I won't be able to let him off because we can't trust him to not do it again.  I don't know how many times i've said you should never chase them because they think it's a game just run in the opposite direction and they'll usually chase you.  A close call and I have had words and he knows how angry we all are at him.  Hopefully he's learnt his lesson and will never do it again.

1 comment:

  1. Naughty as he may be, at least he wasn't hurt.. And that's all that matters :)








    please visit our website! chihuahua

    ReplyDelete