Wednesday 16 May 2012

Let's Get This Thing Started.

So I figured I should start posting in this thing.

Aston's Day:

Well today was stressful.  First of my four exams (Crime Scene).  By far the easiest of the subjects I am taking this year but still very stressful.  I guess I would have felt more confident if I had done more revision on the subject instead of just looking up case studies, which i'm glad I did because they really came in handy for the essay question.  That may have saved me.  I won't bore you with the rest of today as it has been mainly for revision for Biochemistry on Friday, *sigh*  the hardest and least favourite of my subjects.


Rio's Day:  

Well I can't really tell you what Rio got up to this morning.  I think the boyfriend took him on a lovely long walk where he played with a lovely boxer puppy.  He's so much more well behaved with the boyfriend then when I take him out.  I guess he's just being very protective.  Whatever Jon has done to him works because Rio has been crashed out asleep all day.  I've been able to revise in peace!



Well that is all for today.  I will let you all know how Friday turns out (if I survive the dreaded test that is).

Ciao xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment