Wednesday 6 August 2014

Been a while.... Again

It appears I have been neglecting my blog duties.  (Honestly I completely forgot about it).

I shall start with some bad news and hopefully work up to something cheerful.  Our cat Hera died on Monday after being hit by a car.  She was only 6 months old bless her and she will be sorely missed especially by her best friend Isis.  Those 2 were inseparable when they were home together.  RIP Hera-puss.

                                                                 Hera and Rio last week

Well we have been in out house in Cornwall for just over a year now.  It's fab though I have failed to find a job this year.  I have been turned down by Asda 3 times and all the other supermarkets are the same.  I've tried all of the shops in Falmouth/Penryn and Truro, tried the carer place.  (I even tried McDonalds and guess what, they didn't want me either).

I have however started volunteering at the local rescue K9 Crusaders.  It is fab!  I love working with all the dogs and the cleaning.  I LOVE THE CLEANING.  One day little Elmo will be coming home with me.

Isis and Rio have been doing absolutely great.  Isis is enjoying her flyball and agility.  One day you will be cheering us on at crufts you wait ;)

Well I am off.  Those jobs will not find me it is I that must go find them.  Ciao xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment